Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Embroidery Sewing Machine Compatible With Mac

Embroidery Sewing Machine Compatible With Mac


Embroidery Sewing Machine Compatible With Mac

Mac support for machine embroidery is relatively new in the home market. I think that eventually most everyone except Bernina, Janome and Singer have a minimum of one native Mac program, this past autumn, most were introduced. Janome does have Stitch Buddy that will be a third party software not distributed by Janome but used by many.

As far as upgrading the machines - my Brother machines all have been upgradable by USB with the upgrade files on it or putting a floppy into the device. The way you get the files to the USB should make no difference. When this is how they update the machine with a Windows computer, ask. Because all you'd do is save the files to the USB and go, if it is, you then must be placed.

As far as sending designs to the machine via Mac - this is easy. I hook my machine up to the Mac plus it shows up in Finder as a drive - drop and drag PES files.

I love my Brother/Babylock machines and that I use the Embrilliance software with them on my Mac. Really easy and fast. I hear they are coming out using a Mac Digitizer in another couple months - that won't need a dongle!